ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-udrp-dt]

RE: [gnso-udrp-dt] Action Items From Today's Call

  • To: David.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-udrp-dt] Action Items From Today's Call
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 03:58:36 -0700

I think it should be made available in some form in a general way for
other interested parties. It is easy to identify providers to "send" to
as they are a small group. But getting viewpoints from both complainants
and responders may not be as easy, but just as important, and may
require a different form of questionaire.

Another thought is that the WIPO UDRP 2.0 document lays out a few very
concise issues that right now are not decided concistently and have
precedent going in multiple directions. Although they are cybersquatting
issues in a direct sense, they are related and may be good issues to see
if policy needs to be formed around them to steer the UDRP back to a
more predictable process.

Tim