ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-udrp-dt]

RE: [gnso-udrp-dt] Recommendations from WIPO on Speakers

  • To: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-udrp-dt] Recommendations from WIPO on Speakers
  • From: "Taylor, David" <David.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:57:53 +0200

Knowing both panelists well I agree that they are excellent choices and are
very experienced, not least because they provide different viewpoints and are
from different jurisdictions, they often do not agree with each other and you
will find that statistically they are not amongst the panelists with the
highest transfer rate, which is a criticism sometimes levelled by some at some.

David

Dr. David Taylor
Partner

________________________________