ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-udrp-dt]

Re: [gnso-udrp-dt] Recap of Today's UDRP-DT Call

  • To: "gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-udrp-dt] Recap of Today's UDRP-DT Call
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 11:21:37 -0400

Thanks for the summary, Margie, and my apologies to all for not being
able to be on the call (as my schedule changed after filling in the
Doodle poll).

The format and suggestions for the Singapore seminar look great. I
particularly like the fact that it will not be a presentation-based
format, but will focus on the public comments received and the specific
items from the Issue Report. I would in particular urge the panelists,
in view of the 2-hour time limit and the need to allow for
participation/discussion, to stick to the 2 items Margie listed.

Happy to help out between now and then, and of course after, if
needed.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>