ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Objective 5

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jaime Wagner" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Wolf-Ulrich Knoben ISP" <Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Objective 5
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 08:53:09 -0800

Copying GNSO Councilors from the ISPCPC, to again ask, where do the ISPs
stand on this issue?

Regardless, relegating one position to a footnote is not the most neutral
way to present both alternatives to Council.  They should be presented as
equal alternatives with a showing of who supported each one.  There should
also be some explanation of what the difference is between the two.

Mike Rodenbaugh

RODENBAUGH LAW

tel/fax:  +1 (415) 738-8087

http://rodenbaugh.com <http://rodenbaugh.com/>