ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Status?

  • To: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Status?
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 04:38:10 -0400

Not clear from this web site how or to whom one volunteers. Sorry for my
ignorance, can someone provide me with the necessary links, suitable for
forwarding to NCSG list?

We have a wiki for the VI Working Group that has been updated to include the
latest version of Objective 5 from our meeting last Wednesday, and that also
includes the text of the Board Resolution.  The link to the Wiki page is at:
https://st.icann.org/vert-integration-pdp/index.cgi?vertical_integration_pdp