ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Status?

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Status?
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:31:43 +0100

Glen,

On second thought, have all candidates that have volunteered got an email from
you acknowledging them?

If not, then Jeff has a point and it might be useful for a list of volunteers
received so far to be posted so that everyone knows if they are on the list or
not.

Also, I suppose we are setting the same Monday deadline for SOIs to be
received... has that been made clear to volunteers?

Thanks,

Stéphane