ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Jeffrey Eckhaus Statement of Interest for VI WG

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Jeffrey Eckhaus Statement of Interest for VI WG
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:46:50 -0700

Forwarded From: Jeff Eckhaus

1.       Current vocation, employer and position

Senior VP Demand Media/eNom

2.       Type of work performed in 1 above

Management of eNom registrar functions, primary ICANN contact for eNom
registrar, leading registry services group

3.       Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other  arrangement

As the Senior Vice President I have a leadership role in Demand Media/eNom and
have a very minority ownership in the company.

4.       Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN policy development
outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?

eNom is an accredited registrar and is considering participating in the new
gTLD process

5.       Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as an
advisory group team member

I am a member of the Registrars Stakeholders Group and on the Executive
Committee and am expected to report on the group to the RsG and represent the
interests of the RsG. I also will represent the interests of Demand Media/eNom
my current employer

6.  Geographic Region associated with the nationality of volunteer (Africa,
North America, Latin America/Caribbean, Asia/Australia/Pacific and Europe)

 --- North America (United States)

7.       Stakeholder Group(s) in which volunteer currently participates within
the ICANN organization

Registrars Stakeholder Group