ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Working group for the vertical integration PDP

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Working group for the vertical integration PDP
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:55:08 -0700

Forwarded From: Thomas Barrett - EnCirca

I would like to volunteer for the GNSO Working Group for the Vertical
Integration PDP

Statement of Interest:

My name is Thomas Barrett and I am volunteering for the GNSO Working Group for
the Verticial Integration PDP.

I am President and Founder of EnCirca, Inc, an ICANN-Accredited Registrar
formed in 2001.  EnCirca also helps manage a second ICANN Registrar called Name
Share, Inc.  EnCirca and its licensees also help manage the .pw ccTLD.

In my participation in this Working Group, I would be solely representing
EnCirca's interests.  I have no agreements or arrangements with any other party
or individual regarding my role or views presented while participating in this
Working Group.  EnCirca, nor any other company I might have a financial
interest in,  do not have any plans to submit an application for a new gTLD
during the upcoming new gTLD ICANN process.

Best regards,

Thomas Barrett
President
EnCirca, Inc