ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Draft agenda for the VI WG call next week

  • To: <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Draft agenda for the VI WG call next week
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:58:03 +0100

Hi Mike,

The model I propose gives an equal number of reps to each group. I would not
see any justification for one group to have more than another and did not
propose that.

In any case, my proposal is just that, a basis for discussion on our call.

If you are seriously arguing that a WG with more than 50 people is workable,
then I would start to question your desire to ever see this work completed.

Thanks,

Stéphane