ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Draft agenda for the VI WG call next week

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Draft agenda for the VI WG call next week
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:25:36 -0400

Hi,

Wouldn't the time zone spread be just about the same no matter how many we have
> the some minimal number.

I suggest we pick a day and then rotate in a way that shares the pain. In this
respect, I also suggest co-chars so that they can be pain-sharing as well.
this might mean that all 'decisions' made in teleconferences might need to be
discussed on list and quickly revisited at the beginning of the next meeting.
though as Nairobi-west and Nairobi-more-west showed, people can get up at the
most interesting hours when it is worth it to them.

a.