ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Proposed Agenda Item (was RE: Draft agenda for the VI WG call next week)

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Richard Tindal" <richardtindal@xxxxxx>, <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Proposed Agenda Item (was RE: Draft agenda for the VI WG call next week)
  • From: "Hammock, Statton" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:10:10 -0400

I like Jeff's suggestion as these questions have been in my mind me since the
Board issued its resolution. If we can get answers from the Board on these
questions (and perhaps there are some other key ones, as well) that will go a
long way to help the Working Group understand where to focus and how to begin
its work.

 Statton Hammock

Sr. Director, Law, Policy & Business Affairs

Network Solutions