ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Statement of Interest, Milton Mueller

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Statement of Interest, Milton Mueller
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:55:12 -0400

Statement of Interest: Dr. Milton Mueller

1.       Current vocation, employer and position

I am Professor at Syracuse University School of Information Studies and the
XS4All Professor at the Technology University of Delft.

2.       Type of work performed in 1 above

Research, teaching and School administrative service

3.       Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other  arrangement

No financial ownership interest, no senior management interest in any registry,
registrar, Internet branding or security firm, or contracting party. I am the
NCUC-selected representative of the (unpaid) Advisory Committee of Public
Interest Registry.

4.       Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN policy development
outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?

No commercial interest, I am not representing any other commercial parties.

5.       Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as an
advisory group team member

None.

6.       Geographic Region associated with the nationality of volunteer
(Africa, North America, Latin America/Caribbean, Asia/Australia/Pacific and
Europe)

North America (United States)

7.       Stakeholder Group(s) in which volunteer currently participates within
the ICANN organization

NCSG. I am a member of the Noncommercial Stakeholder Group, was selected to
serve on the 5-member Executive Committee of the NCSG.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org<http://internetgovernance.org/>