ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

FW: [gnso-vi-feb10] Vertical Integration subscribers to Working Group

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [gnso-vi-feb10] Vertical Integration subscribers to Working Group
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 06:48:26 -0700

Forwarded From: Jon Nevett

1.       Current vocation, employer and position
President of Domain Dimensions, LLC

2.       Type of work performed in 1 above
Advising businesses on domain-related issues, such as ICANN policy issues,
domain name acquisitions, and domain name business ventures including newTLDs.

3.       Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other  arrangement
None

4.       Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN policy development
outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?
I do not represent any specific parties on this Working Group.  Some clients of
Domain Dimensions are considering applying for New TLDs.  None of these clients
are existing registries or registrars. More broadly, Domain Dimensions and I
are interested in the timely introduction of New TLDs and not a specific
outcome in this WG.

5.       Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as an
advisory group team member
None

6.  Geographic Region associated with the nationality of volunteer (Africa,
North America, Latin America/Caribbean, Asia/Australia/Pacific and Europe)
North America

7.       Stakeholder Group(s) in which volunteer currently participates within
the ICANN organization
I am a member of the GNSO - Business Constituency.  I am a former member and
the former chair of the GNSO Registrar Constituency (now called the Registrar
Stakeholder Group) and still advise the RSG on some transition issues unrelated
to New TLDs.