ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] FW: R. Andruff SOI

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: R. Andruff SOI
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:58:49 -0700

Forwarded From: Ron Andruff

Please find my SOI below.

1.         Current vocation, employer and position

(a) President of RNA Partners, Inc., an international marketing consultancy.
(b) President & CEO of dotSport LLC, an applicant for the .SPORT TLD.

2.         Type of work performed in #1 above

(a) Overall management of RNA Partners; business development; contributor
vis-à-vis consulting services.
(b) Overall management of dotSport LLC, key relationship manager vis-à-vis the
global sport community.

3.         Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other arrangement.

I have no contractual relationship with ICANN.  I am interest in ICANN policy
insomuch as I am the president and CEO of dotSport LLC, an applicant for the
.SPORT TLD.  I am a shareholder of dotSport LLC.

4.         Identify any type of commercial or non-commercial interest in ICANN
GNSO policy development processes and outcomes. Are you representing other
parties? Describe any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group,
constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination/selection as a work team
member. Describe any tangible or intangible benefit that you receive from
participation in such processes. For example, if you are an academic or NGO and
use your position to advance your ability to participate, this should be a part
of the statement of interest, just as should employment by a contracted party,
or a business relationship with a non- contracted party who has an interest in
policy outcomes.

(a) As a member of the CBUC, RNA Partners interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development is solely to ensure that the business community's interests are
appropriately represented in the broad range of policy discussions that are
undertaken by ICANN.

(b) dotSport LLC's interest in ICANN GNSO policy development is in establishing
a fair and equitable new gTLD application process that serves the interests of
the larger Internet community. I do not represent any individual, entity or
group other than myself.

 5.  Geographic Region associated with the nationality of volunteer (Africa,
North America, Latin America/Caribbean, Asia/Australia/Pacific and Europe)

North America

6.       Stakeholder Group(s) in which volunteer currently participates within
the ICANN organization
As a member of the Commercial and Business Users Constituency, I participate in
ICANN from within the Commercial Stakeholders Group

Thank you,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff
President