ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: RySG Supermajority view on Vertical Integration

  • To: "'eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx'" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: RySG Supermajority view on Vertical Integration
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:43:13 -0400

Jeff,

My intent was just to forward the document to the group as it was submitted
last year as we are engaging in a collection of positions exercise. I was
careful to not forward it as an advocacy statement and just stated it need to
be considered with all other proposals, including your positions, and staff's
position.
Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.