ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Let's slow down the discourse here

  • To: "'Mueller@xxxxxxx'" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>, "'stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx'" <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx'" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Let's slow down the discourse here
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:33:24 -0400

I see milton's point and agree.

The only thing I think that was done was a suggestion by me to add an agenda
item on sending the Board a list of clarification questions on the resolution
they passed. I agree we should discuss the list of questions on the call next
week and then finalize that list as quickly as possible after the meeting to
send to the Board.

Other than that, we have just been gathering information for the most part for
the WG to ultimately review (as that is required by the objectives passed by
the GNSO Council).

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.