ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Draft agenda for the VI WG call next week

  • To: icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Draft agenda for the VI WG call next week
  • From: Sivasubramanian Muthusamy <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 23:44:19 +0530

Hello

The size of this WG can be about 50 as long as the representation from
business and non-business constituencies is approximately balanced.

A larger group would bring in more diverse inputs as also make it
possible for this WG to assign sub-topics to sub committees as the
work progresses.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
http://www.isocmadras.com
facebook: http://is.gd/x8Sh