ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Wiki for Vertical Integration WG

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Wiki for Vertical Integration WG
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:34:15 -0700

Dear All,

I have updated the WIKI for the VI Working Group with additional information to
include the following:

        1. List of current volunteers

        2. New Resource Page that includes many of the VI proposals submitted
by the Community and Staff

        3. Agenda for the first meeting

Please let me know if there are other proposals or documents that should be
included on the Resource Page.  Also, please complete the Doodle for our first
meeting by the close of business today.

Thanks,

Margie

Margie Milam