ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Vertical Integration WG Application

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Vertical Integration WG Application
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 04:02:29 -0700

Forwarded On Behalf Of Mark Bannon
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 3:27 AM
To: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Vertical Integration WG Application

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to participate in the vertical integration working group as a volunteer.
 Please find below SOI for your attention.
If you require any further information regarding this application please do not
hesitate to contact me either by return of mail or via phone number supplied.

Kind regards,
Mark Bannon

Statement of Interest

1. CEO, International Development Council for Academic Studies (IDCAS)
2. Administrative, Legal & Finance
3. No financial ownership or leadership in registries, registrars or other
firms that are interested parties in ICANN policy
4. Involved in NCUC, ISOC and IETF WG's.  Management position within IHRI
(Healthcare).