ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] FW: [liaison6c] REVISED Call For Volunteers for the Working Group for the Vertical Integration PDP

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: [liaison6c] REVISED Call For Volunteers for the Working Group for the Vertical Integration PDP
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:30:58 -0700

Forwarded From: Vladimir Shadrunov

Dear Glen,

I would like to participate in the Vertical Integration PDP Working Group.

Please find my Statement of Interest below.

1.            Current vocation, employer and position

Director of Policy, Telnic Ltd.

2.            Type of work performed in 1 above

Policy development for the .tel TLD. I represent Telnic in the gTLD Registries
Stakeholder Group.

3.            Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other  arrangement

I am part of Telnic management team, no interest in any other parties related
to the ICANN process.

4.            Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN policy
development outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?

No other interest in ICANN policy development outcomes apart from the policies
that influence Telnic's business.

5.            Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as an
advisory group team member

None. Mere volunteering.

6.            Geographic Region associated with the nationality of volunteer
(Africa, North America, Latin America/Caribbean, Asia/Australia/Pacific and
Europe)

Europe

7.            Stakeholder Group(s) in which volunteer currently participates
within the ICANN organization

RySG

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to participating in the group.

Best regards,

Vladimir Shadrunov
Director of Policy