ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] FW: ICANN News Alert -- Call for Participation on the Vertical Integration Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: ICANN News Alert -- Call for Participation on the Vertical Integration Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:22:41 -0700

-----Original Message-----
Forwarded From: George Sadowsky [mailto:george.sadowsky@xxxxxxxxx]

>Dear George,
>
>Thank you for your interest. Would you please be
>so kind as to complete the statement of interest
>below:
>
>1.     Current vocation, employer and position

Informatician, doing private consulting,
part-time, at present for Web Foundation, also
ICANN Board member.  Pro bono work for NATO.

>2.     Type of work performed in 1 above

Web Foundation: assisting in implementation of Web for Society program.
NATO: Co-directing academic networking project in Tajikistan.

>3.     Identify any financial ownership or
>senior management/leadership interest in
>registries, registrars or other firms that are
>interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity
>with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
>other  arrangement

None

>4.     Identify any type of commercial interest
>in ICANN policy development outcomes.  Are you
>representing other parties?

none.  I do not represent any other other parties

>5.     Describe any arrangements or agreements
>between you and any other group, constituency or
>person(s) regarding your nomination or selection
>as an advisory group team member

None

>6.     Geographic Region associated with the
>nationality of volunteer (Africa, North America,
>Latin America/Caribbean, Asia/Australia/Pacific
>and Europe)

North America

>7.     Stakeholder Group(s) in which volunteer
>currently participates within the ICANN
>organization

ICANN Board, but I hope to be a member of the
working group as an individual, not as a Board
member or representing the ICANN Board