ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Fwd: [gnso-vi-feb10] Resending Questions to ask the Board

  • To: Diane Schroeder <diane.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fwd: [gnso-vi-feb10] Resending Questions to ask the Board
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:15:42 +0100

Hello Diane,

At the Nairobi meeting, the GNSO Council passed a motion to form a Working
Group on Vertical Integration (please see motions here:
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?10_march_2010_motions).

The WG has since started its work and has compiled a list of clarifying
questions it would like to put to the Board. Answers to these would be a great
help to the WG in understanding the general context and completing its set
objectives.

Could I therefore ask you to forward the questions below to Peter and Rod for
consideration by the Board please?

Kind regards,

Stéphane
VI WG interim Chair and liaison to the GNSO Council