ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Vertical Integration subscribers to Working Group- Call for participation CLOSED

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Vertical Integration subscribers to Working Group- Call for participation CLOSED
  • From: Dan Trampedach <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:00:57 +0100

[Responding on behalf of Jannik Skou, partner at Thomsen Trampedach GmbH]

On 23/03/2010, at 14.14, Neuman, Jeff wrote:

> Thanks Glen.
>
> Everyone can weigh in here, but it may be interesting to break down this
> group a little differently than we usually do (as seen below).  In order to
> understand everyone’s true interests (as opposed to which group they
> participate in), it may be helpful to know which members of the WG are
> affiliated in some form or fashion with one or more TLD applications, whether
> that is as a registry front-end, registry back-end, DNS provider, consultant
> to a TLD applicant.  I notice a number of people listed as “non-contracted
> parties” and “individuals” would fall into this category.

Our company is a consultancy currently working for and in dialogue with several
potential TLD applicants.

We are neither in the Ry nor Rr business. But having said that, we intend to
pursue further business opportunities with new gTLDs, depending on the decision
made on basis of the work done by the VI WG.

Best regards  |  Mit freundlichem Gruss,

Dan Trampedach
Partner

Thomsen Trampedach GmbH
Riedstrasse 1