ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Please participate - straw poll on objective 5

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Please participate - straw poll on objective 5
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:39:47 -0500

sorry to throw a wrench in the works, but Roberto and i were having a side
conversation and thought it would be useful if we structured the poll to ask
the questions as a ranking (first, second and third choices).

could you rejigger the poll and release it again?

sorry to all, especially Marika.

mikey

On Mar 23, 2010, at 2:12 PM, Marika Konings wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> As discussed in today’s VI PDP WG meeting, please find below the link to the
> straw poll on objective 5. Please complete the survey by close of business
> Wednesday 24 March at the latest.
>
> Link to survey: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22AE9E3HKG7
>
> With best regards,
>
> Marika