ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Idea of Phasing

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Idea of Phasing
  • From: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 00:38:25 +0000

On 24 Mar 2010, at 00:29, Neuman, Jeff wrote:

> To clarify, the same restrictions in com, net, org are also in biz, info,
> name and all of the unsponsored tlds.  I find it hard to justify using a
> sponsored community contract as a baselie, unless we want to say that only
> community-based TLDs may have any for of integration...which is also an
> option.

And would that be a bad thing?

(not that I'm saying it's a good thing either .. just asking .. )

> Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
> Vice President, Law & Policy
> NeuStar, Inc.
> Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting & Colocation, Brand Protection
http://www.blacknight.com/
http://blog.blacknight.com/
http://mneylon.tel
Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
US: 213-233-1612
UK: 0844 484 9361
Locall: 1850 929 929
Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
Fax. +353 (0) 1 4811 763
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd, Unit 12A,Barrowside Business
Park,Sleaty