ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Idea of Phasing

  • To: "'eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx'" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Idea of Phasing
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:29:12 -0400

To clarify, the same restrictions in com, net, org are also in biz, info, name
and all of the unsponsored tlds.  I find it hard to justify using a sponsored
community contract as a baselie, unless we want to say that only
community-based TLDs may have any for of integration...which is also an option.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.
Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx