ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Proposed text VI Public Comment Forum

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Proposed text VI Public Comment Forum
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:54:33 -0400

Marika,

I am not in favor of providing the examples above the "additional information"
paragraph.  But if examples need to be provided, they should be expanded to be
more inclusive:

For example, comments may be submitted on: (i) recommended models for the New
gTLD Program, (ii) the economic analysis conducted by economists retained by
ICANN, including the CRA Report as well as the one recently submitted by Salop
and Wright, (iii) the Board approved model proposed by the Board at the ICANN
Meeting in Nairobi on [INSERT DATE], or (iv) whether changes to the
restrictions currently applicable to existing gTLD registries should be
changed, or (v) additional work that should be performed by the Working Group
to recommend models for the New gTLD Program.

My list is by no means exhaustive and would love to see other input on it.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.