ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Proposed text VI Public Comment Forum

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Proposed text VI Public Comment Forum
  • From: "Phil Buckingham" <pjbuckingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:21:53 +0100

Proposed text VI Public Comment ForumMarika ,

Many thanks for this.

My initial reaction to this is:

1. Why is the public comment period so short . Is there a particular reason why
comments end on 15 April 2010.
2. "for example - " the economic analysis conducted by ICANN "  - which
economic studies are these ?
3. "for example - " the Board approved model " - more explanation / link
required .

Re 2/3  Sorry, I am looking at it from  the point of view of say a corporate
brand , looking to apply & run its own registry and going on ICANN's website
for the first time.

4. My usual bugbear - as a potential applicant - dates are required .

regards

Phil Buckingham