ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Volunteer for the Working Group for the Vertical Integration PDP

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Volunteer for the Working Group for the Vertical Integration PDP
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:40:25 -0700

-----Original Message-----
Forwarded From: Katrin Ohlmer [mailto:katrin@xxxxxxxxxx]

> Would you please be so kind as to provide a statement of
> interest following the template below:

1.            Current vocation, employer and position
I'm CEO of DOTZON GmbH and Hotel Top-Level-Domain GmbH, and partner of
dotBERLIN GmbH & Co. KG.

2.            Type of work performed in 1 above
At DOTZON I'm consulting companies in preparing their TLD application.

3.            Identify any financial ownership or senior
management/leadership interest in registries, registrars or
other firms that are interested parties in ICANN policy or
any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other  arrangement

I am in a management role at Dotzon, who invests in TLD projects.

4.            Identify any type of commercial interest in
ICANN policy development outcomes.  Are you representing
other parties?

I don't have any direct commercial interest, but am interested to provide my
experience and support to the VIPDPWG.

5.            Describe any arrangements or agreements between
you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding
your nomination or selection as an advisory group team member

None.

6.            Geographic Region associated with the
nationality of volunteer (Africa, North America, Latin
America/Caribbean, Asia/Australia/Pacific and Europe)

Europe.

7.            Stakeholder Group(s) in which volunteer
currently participates within the ICANN organization

I'm currently not a member of any other stakeholder group.

In addition in order to  understand everyone's true interests
(as opposed to which group they  participate in), would you
be so kind as to state whether you are  affiliated in some
form or fashion with one or more TLD applications, whether
that is as a registry front-end, registry back-end, DNS
provider, consultant to  a TLD applicant.

I am affiliated with the TLD applications for dotBERLIN GmbH & Co. KG and
Hotel-Top-Level-Domain, and head the TLD consulting company DOTZON GmbH as
CEO, where I'm as well a partner.