ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Neustar Proposal for Short Term Solution

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Neustar Proposal for Short Term Solution
  • From: Jon Nevett <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:55:25 -0400

Thanks Jeff.  This is very helpful proposal.  So far we have two models to
start our substantive discussions.  Does anyone else plan on offering a
proposal?  I agree with Roberto that we could test each of the proposals with
the list of hypotheticals that Milton/Mike/Avri circulated, as opposed to all
of us responding to a survey.

Best,

Jon