ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Moving towards a middle ground

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Moving towards a middle ground
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 11:34:55 -0400

Hello All,

Just a quick observation. It is nice to see a break from previously
entrenched positions by Demand Media and Neustar, and in the spirit of
consensus building it is also nice to see these models try to incorporate
some of the concepts of other proposals, i.e. both Neustar and Demand Media
have incorporated the three strikes concept that was part of the
presentation Milton and I gave back prior to the Seoul meeting.

So as the horses are being placed into the starting gating in the Vertical
Integration (VI) Derby, I will see if the Mixed Martial Arts Team (great
commentary by the way Berry) can find a horse to get into the gate before
the gun goes off.

Hopefully everyone enjoys a nice weekend with the family and friends.

Best regards,

Michael