ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] New objective 5 language

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] New objective 5 language
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:54:31 +0200

Dear VI working group,

Please find below the definitive version of objective 5 that the GNSO Council
drafted during its teleconference meeting today.

This was in response to the WG's request, which I forwarded as Council liaison,
to have the GNSO Council decide what to do about objective 5.

This version of objective 5 will now be inserted in the charter. The resulting
version of the charter should be considered final by the WG.

During its discussion on this agenda item, the GNSO Council did suggest that if
time ran short for the WG to complete objective 5, then the WG would be able to
automatically assume that the Council would grant it that extra time.

Thanks,

Stéphane