ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI in practice, Rights Protection Mechanisms, Registry Agreements and Variants of TLDs

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI in practice, Rights Protection Mechanisms, Registry Agreements and Variants of TLDs
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 08:37:17 -0400

Hi,

Why would cc'ing someone be against the rules?  Would bcc'ing them be similarly
against the rules?

This WG has an open archive list that anyone can read - so we have not secrets
on tis list.  And I have never understood the SOI to mean that one who hasn't
not filled one out cannot hear what we have to say. It merely means they have
not declared their interest and are not participants in the group.

a.

PS.  it also means he can't respond to any email he is copied on with asking
someone else to pass it on.  unlike some lists, this list does not allow for
moderated sending by non members.

Of course if he wishes to reply, I am sure someone will pass on his message.
Just as I am sure he could submit an SOI, now that he knows how much fun we are
as a group.