ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] agenda for today's call

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] agenda for today's call
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 07:43:05 -0500

hi all,

here's a preliminary agenda for today's call.  let me know if i've missed
something that we need to talk about.

note -- there's a nice block of time to discuss proposals and use-cases.  if 3
people would like to discuss their proposals, thats 10 minutes each.  if fewer
want to take the stage, the time gets longer.  i think 3 proposals is the
maximum we can probably handle.  so think about whether you'd like to take the
opportunity to discuss your proposal with the whole group and let me know if
you do.

if we don't have items in "Any Other Business" we can let the discussion of
proposals and use-cases run a little longer.

thanks,

mikey

Agenda

- Review and approve agenda - 5 minutes

- Roll call - 1 minute

- Discuss proposals - 30 minutes

- Discuss use-cases - 15 minutes

- Discuss analysis options and approach - 10 minutes

- Discuss process and tools - 15 minutes

        - Solicit more proposals and use-cases
        - Form sub-groups for proposals?
        - Form a sub-group for use-cases and use-case analysis?
        - Tools to support sub-groups?

- AOB (any other business) - 14 minutes

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356