ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] a message to prospective proposal presenters

  • To: "Hammock, Statton" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] a message to prospective proposal presenters
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:43:38 -0500

yep, there are those 3 and Eric is submitting one and talking about it all at
the same time.

ah.  just heard from Jeff Neuman that he's in the lineup too -- so we'll be
hearing 4 proposals today.  i'll rejigger the agenda a bit.  so we'll hear 4
proposals today, shooting for about 10 minutes per proposal.

mikey

On Apr 5, 2010, at 10:35 AM, Hammock, Statton wrote:

> Mikey,
> What are the proposals you have received now? I think there have been 3 by my
> count: one from Jeff N; one from Jeff E; and one from Jon N. Did I miss any?
> Statton
> Statton Hammock
> Sr. Director, Law, Policy & Business Affairs
> Network Solutions

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com