ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] What do we mean by "single registrant"?

  • To: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] What do we mean by "single registrant"?
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:01:40 +0200

Le 6 avr. 2010 à 00:08, Michael D. Palage a écrit :

> I find it interesting that instead of focusing on how to incorporate RAA
> registrant safeguards into a registry agreement, registrars just want to
> kill the whole single registrant idea.

Mike,

This is not the first time I've noticed you make characterizations of other
people's statements to push your points across.

I object to it.

There has been no official registrar position, such as the one you describe
above, posted to this group. Your comment is therefore simply untrue.

Stéphane