ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] What do we mean by "single registrant"?

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] What do we mean by "single registrant"?
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 07:49:32 -0500

On Apr 7, 2010, at 7:36 AM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> [...]

dear Avri and Milton,

i completely agree with both of you.  the part of Tim's statement i was
endorsing was the "focus on substance and mutually acceptable compromises"
point that you just made Milton.  that "+1" thing was a dumb mistake -- i was
just trying to be cool like the people in the chat and blew it with that
over-broad move.  apologies all around for that one.  just to finish the
clarification, even after all the discussion on the list and reading the
background papers, i *still* don't have a position about the outcome.  i hope
my blunder didn't derail things too badly.

thanks to you both (and sorry about the tardy reply -- moving my 90-year old
Dad is really challenging my project management and negotiating skills and i
kinda lost a day there).

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356