ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] What do we mean by "single registrant"?

  • To: "'Tim Ruiz'" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] What do we mean by "single registrant"?
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:44:16 -0400

I concur with Tim on this point.  The amount of gaming and nefarious
behavior that could occur -- some examples have been posted to this list --
is so vast that I do not believe that this WG has adequate time to properly
address the breadth of the issues that surround this particular topic.

Ronald N. Andruff
RNA Partners, Inc.