ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Single Registrant TLDs

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Single Registrant TLDs
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 08:21:39 +1000

i agree it would be good to get all the perceived harms and benefits on the
table

JEFF E --   Consistent with the definitions we've been using, you're advocating
unlimited Cross Ownership.

In a nutshell you're proposing that the shareholders of a registry can also be
the shareholders of a registrar in that TLD.  You're also saying the registry
will provide equivalent access to other qualified registrars.   Is that right?

Richard