ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Benefits of Cross Owenship - Presentation

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Benefits of Cross Owenship - Presentation
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:17:36 -0400

I read your proposal initially with interest, and offered comments, to
which you addressed my error in thinking a number-of-domains cap
applied to single-registrant type applications, but no others.

Subsequently you indicated that your position was single-registrant or
nothing, which confused me as I hadn't understood your proposal to be
only of interest if single-registrant was assumed.

Having no interest in single-registrant, particularly as a
precondition to any policy development, I haven't looked at your
proposal since.

Would you do me the kindness of ending my confusion? Is your proposal,
independent of its specific details for application types other than
single registrant, predicated upon the working group recommending a
policy for a single registrant type of application?

Eric