ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items
  • From: "Phil Buckingham" <pjbuckingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:24:01 +0100

Hi Mikey,

Ive decided to do my proposal next Monday . I ll rehearse it for 10 mins duration. Margie, Ill send over by close of business today. It will become clearer - but I would like others on the WG "to run it" ( of course that is if everybody wants to press ahead with it) - which would allow me to be an evaluator.

AOB . I noticed that "audit " came into conversations yesterday. As an accountant / ex auditor , in the context of VI , this is yet something else that needs to be thrown into the mix( I feel). Would it possible /allowed to get David Giza , Head of Compliance / Audit for ICANN in on a call one week ?

Economists ? Salop/ Wright re MMA proposal - Good idea

Good luck to those to fellow Northern Europeans try to get to meetings via plane in the next week ! . Amazing sunsets as a result of the "volcanic dust" .

regards

Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>