ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] poll - Too early to ask these questions

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] poll - Too early to ask these questions
  • From: berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:32:09 -0400

RT & Team,

My bad..... Structural/Functional Separation. I made my error in "SprintSpeed" from my BB.

Because of my error, this is yet another reason that I request we build a definition list.

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.infinityportals.com
866.921.8891

Richard Tindal wrote:-----------------------

Berry,

What do you mean by strict separation?

Does it mean not just corporate separation but also financial and operational separation - along the lines PIR has proposed?

RT