ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Analysis Team -- this is the list of people i know about

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Analysis Team -- this is the list of people i know about
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:39:29 -0500

hi all,

here's a note to the list, and a CC to all the people who responded to my
call-for-volunteers email.  so if you're getting two copies of this note, it's
because i think you wanted to be on the newly renamed Analysis Team.

if you don't see your email address in the CC list, it means i missed you.
sorry about that -- please let me know right away and i'll add you into the
email flow.

you'll see that i've added myself and Roberto to the CC list -- we're
ex-officio members of the team.  we can do as much or little as you would like,
but we'd like to be copied on the emails just to keep up with the conversation.

thanks to all who volunteered.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356