ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Competition authorities

  • To: Ruiz Tim <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Competition authorities
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:23:22 -0700

I agree.  I'd really like to see something in writing from leading competition
authorities indicating they will
review and respond to the inquiries  MMA have proposed.    I'd also like them
to indicate a range of timeframes
in which they would typically respond in (best case/ worst case).

That said,  I don't know what would stop an applicant from incorporating in a
jurisdiction where competition
authorities are known to be extremely liberal, or non-existent.

RT