ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10]

  • To: "'eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx'" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10]
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:46:40 -0400

I think what is being said relates to who is the "registry.". In other words,
if you own more than 15 percent, then you are considered to be the same as
being the "registry.". Without that, you have a shell game and can set up an
organzation called the registry that is affiliated with or has common control.
Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.
Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx