ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Res: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx, "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Res: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items
  • From: "Vanda Scartezini" <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 00:17:59 +0000

Hi Mike, all
I am following the calls and reading de papers, avoiding to interfere, but I
believe your line of thought will be the good one to follow.
I am sorry tomorrow I will be not able to attend the call - I am traveling to
make an speech in Rio.
I will look forward to see next outcome.
Best
Vanda Scartezini
Vanda Scartezini from BlackBerry