ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] agenda for the VI call today

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] agenda for the VI call today
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:08:31 -0500

here's the tentative agenda for the call later today

-- review agenda -- 5 minutes

-- roll call -- 1 minute

-- hear from proposal advocates -- 60 minutes

there are at least two new proposals (from Brian Cute and Tim Ruiz).  so we'll
do the same thing we did last week -- hear from new-proposal people plus
anybody else who'd like a slot.

-- conversation with the Analysis Team -- 15 minutes

in which the Analysis Team will ask us questions and we can brainstorm some
answers for them

-- any other business (AOB) -- 15 minutes

deferred 'til next week

-- proposal matrix -- Mike Zupke has a draft ready, but wants to review it with
proposal-advocates before publishing/discussing it

deferred to a separate call

-- hear from the economists -- scheduling didn't work out for having them on
the call, so we'll try to schedule a separate call with them later in the week

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com