ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Agenda for the VI call today

  • To: briancute@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Agenda for the VI call today
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:48:56 -0400

Brian,

There are things we'd like to change _slightly_ in the community-based
definition and evaluation, but in principle, after three rounds of
creating it, and fixing it, we're not too unhappy with.

We being Amadeu, Werner and myself.

Could you expand on "Afilias believes that this category requires
further definition, in particular as it relates to the definition and
scoring of a Community proposal in the context of the application
evaluation process."

Eric