ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Agenda for the VI call today

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Ken Stubbs'" <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Agenda for the VI call today
  • From: "Brian Cute" <briancute@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:32:12 -0400

All,

Afilias submits its vertical integration proposal for the Working Group's
consideration.  We recognize that the proposal is offered at the end of the
proposal phase and note that the our proposal does not add a number of "new"
elements to what has been already proposed.  We do pick up on one element of
a proposal (Orphan TLD) that was offered to the group at the beginning of
this week that we believe merits consideration.

Understanding the need to carefully manage our time, I am happy to take an
absolute minimal amount of time to present the proposal. Hopefully the
proposal is clearly written and may not require much elaboration at all.

Having submitted a proposal, both Ken and I are recusing ourselves from the
Evaluation/Analysis Team as it would be inappropriate for us to participate
in that exercise.

Best regards,
Brian Cute