ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Competition authorities

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Competition authorities
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:04:53 -0400

Then my reading of JN2 is that Afilias could act as reseller or registrar for
Yahoo's TLD  ---  but would have to do so through a structurally separated
company (i.e. another company owned by Afilias) with safeguards in place to
monitor that the registry does not in some way favour this Afilias-owned company

Jeff or Jon should jump in though.

RT